No products in the cart.
Cancellation & Refund
- Cancellation Policy
- While there is no option for a customer to cancel the order on their own, you can get in touch with Customer Care as soon as possible with your order number. As long as your order has not been processed, we can cancel it. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order as credits which could be used further anytime later for shopping. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
- Sujyoti Foods LLP shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers / shop etc. (vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God, communal riots or any cause that is beyond the control of Sujyoti Foods LLP.
- Returns & Refund Policy
- Orders once placed & processed through foodspotindia.com may not be cancelled or refunded.
- Estimated Delivery Time is the approximate 10 – 12 days to deliver the Food items to the Customer. In the event of any delay or default in such delivery, Sujyoti Foods LLP shall in no event or circumstances be held liable or responsible for the same.
- In the event the Customer is dissatisfied with the quality of the food items, the Customer shall not be entitled to seek cancellation or refund of the billed amounts. However if there is any shortfall in delivery or the food items such as they had spilled / or were damaged, the Customer shall at the time of delivery return the food items to the delivery boy with a written complaint of the same on the Bill against signature of the delivery boy. Moreover, in the event of any shortfall in delivery or the food items having spilled/ or being damaged, the Customer shall inform Sujyoti Foods LLP of the same within 24 hours. Sujyoti Foods LLP shall thereafter initiate investigations in the matter of complaint received and shall make reasonable efforts to complete such investigation within a period of ten days from the date of such commencement. The decision of Sujyoti Foods LLP on completion of such investigation shall be final, binding and conclusive on the Customer and the customer shall not dispute the same.
- After mutual agreement of refund of payment, Sujyoti Foods LLP shall reverse the payment in the same mode the customer has paid. In the event, if the COD servicing company denies to return back, Sujyoti Foods LLP shall issue a cheque of the amount in favour of the Customer. Such refund shall be fulfilled in 7 working days from the date of mutual agreement.